- Increase the intake of foods high in dietary fiber to 25-30 grams per day. Such as beans, vegetables, fruits, grains, cereals, or bran, etc.UFABET
- Drink about 1.5-2 liters of clean water per day to keep your body from becoming dehydrated. And reduce drinking alcohol and caffeine that can cause the body to lose water.
- Exercise at least 30 minutes a day, 5 times a week. Such as walking, swimming, or cycling.
- Do not hold back stool and should pass bowel movements on time. The appropriate time is time after meal
- Try eating at least 10 grams of probiotics per day, as they may help soften stools and increase bowel movements.
- Take laxatives , but use them with caution for the right amount of time. And do not use for more than 2 weeks in a row without advice from a doctor. Because it may be harmful to the body.
However, if the above methods do not work and you still experience constipation. Chronic constipation or there is a change in the excretory system You should see a doctor to quickly find out the exact cause. Because such symptoms may be caused by certain health problems that require different treatment.